Like I said, normally I don’t do these… but this year I actually wanted to try.
New Year’s Resolutions for 2021
· exercise more
This will involve having to get my treadmill… fixed, for lack of a better way to put it, because walking on the belt causes it to move from left to right while you are walking on it. So if you’re not careful, you can actually fall off of the treadmill while you’re using it, which defeats the entire purpose of using it if you ask me. The question is, though… can this be fixed? Am I just going to have to live with this? Should I get another one?
And there’s the whole thing of resuming going on walks with Bub whenever the pandemic is done…
· read more books
· play more video games
· try and grow my (our) YouTube account, like getting more subscribers and views
Admittedly, so far I’ve been winging this by luck, so I’m excited to see where it may go actually trying.
· grow my readership for this blog in the same way that I would like to grow my (our) YouTube channel
· listen to more music
· get better when it comes to makeup, particularly blending different colors out or together
· grow my hair out longer with this new color in, touching it up and when and where needed
· wear some jewelry that I can actually wear adjusted for known allergies and sensitivities to things
· find new shows to watch on Netflix, and commit to watching them when migraine activity is low