I’m not even going to bother taking a picture.

Arthur appears to have a fairly minor injury, but one that I’m continuing to keep watch on in case he does need to be seen by the vet. When it comes to birds, watchful waiting is what’s best almost all of the time because a lot of injuries can look worse than they actually are. His behavior hasn’t changed, and he’s continuing to eat and drink like he always has, so I’ve just been observing his behavior and dietary habits.

Meanwhile, we are back to the Fioricet I am prescribed for migraines… not working, so I really want to request that something else that I can take is prescribed in place of it. I can’t take triptans, and I’m not supposed to take triptans, because of the risk of cardiac side effects. NSAIDs have provoked my asthma for god only knows how long. I’m not sure what I can take in place of Fioricet or if I should just suck it up and… continue taking it, but I guess we’ll be seeing next month when I check in with my pain management clinic.

Leave a Reply